A New Partnership!



I am excited to announce my new partnership with Christian Children's Book Review.   
 
 
http://ccbreview.blogspot.com/
 
 
 I have been asked to join the Christian Children's Book Review Group as a Book Reviewer.  I am excited about this new opportunity.


The Christian Children's Book Review is group of Christian moms that love children, books and Jesus Christ. The blog is a ministry that was started to be a comprehensive list of books reviews of Christian children's books.  The website is an amazing resource. 
 
 
Books can be an expensive purchase.  Doing research before you buy one is great way to make sure that you are getting the book that is best for your child.  Please take the time to check out this site.  I will be sharing when my latest reviews are posted. 
 
 
You can see all of the reviews (both adult and children's) that I have written on my blog here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS